The conception, birth, and first steps of an application named Charlie

Subscribe: Atom or RSS

Getting Real. Get It!

by Alister Jones (SomeNewKid)

I have finished reading Getting Real, and I recommend that you read it too. Whether you are a designer, a programmer, a project manager, or someone who found $19 on the street, you will get your money’s worth from this book.

As you will see from my recent weblog entries, I did not agree with all its recommendations. But that’s okay. The book challenged me to articulate my own ideas and my own beliefs, and that is a valuable exercise. Most importantly, the guys from 37signals have encouraged me to have faith in my ideas; they pulled me out of the sea of doubt that I had found myself in, and for that I will be forever grateful.

by Alister Jones | Next up: A Conversational Interface Convention

0 comments

----