The conception, birth, and first steps of an application named Charlie

Subscribe: Atom or RSS

Charlie’s Birth

by Alister Jones (SomeNewKid)

Charlie has been born. Like any new-born baby, he is far from fully developed. Still, he is now out there in the world, ready to grow, ready to learn, ready to make friends.

You may see him at www.edition3.net.

Right now there’s not too much to see, and what there is to see is very basic. The HTML and CSS came from my first foray into CSS-based design, some two years ago. The content comes from Wikipedia. In other words, what you will see there is nonsense content, because I am still working on beneath-the-skin stuff.

So have a play with the baby, and let me know if he poops or cries.

by Alister Jones | Next up: Static File Handlers

2 comments

______
Anonymous Anonymous said...  
 

Congratulations!

I've been following your interesting writings for a while and I think you do a great job!

______
Blogger Alister said...  
 

Thanks, Martijn. Not just for the comment, but also for Cuyahoga. I cannot overstate how much your project has helped guide my own.

Post a Comment

----